NETATMO Wind Gauge for the Smart Weather Station
Add Wind speed and direction readings to the Netatmo Weather Station with the addition of the Netatmo Wind Gauge
Add wind readings to the Netatmo Smart Weather Station with the addition of the Netatmo Wind Gauge.
Please note the rain gauge only works with the Netatmo Smart Weather Station, which is sold separately.
This Wind Gauge uses the very latest in ultrasound technology to reliably and accurately measure the wind's speed and direction, including those of wind gusts. You can configure how you want to be alerted if the wind reaches a certain speed and also receive more precise "feels like" temperature using the Weather Station App.
The Wind Gauge is equipped with four ultrasonic transducers that emit continuous signals. The Wind Gauge uses variations in these signals to reliably and accurately measure wind speed and direction.
Only one wind gauge can be connected to a Netatmo Smart Weather Station.
- High quality materials designed for outdoor use.
- Weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail, snow and strong winds
- Size - 110x110x85 mm
- Sensors and measurements
- Records frequency: every 6 seconds (aggregated every 5 minutes)
- Units: m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort
- 4 ultrasonic transducers
- Wind speed:
- Range: 0 to 45 m/s (160 km/h, 100 mph)
- Accuracy: 0.5 m/s (1.8 km/h, 1 mph)
- Wind direction:
- Accuracy: 5°
- Operating temperature: - 20°C to 50°C
- Nonoperating temperature: - 40°C to 65°C
- Requirements - You can connect only 1 Smart Anemometer to your Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station. The Smart Anemometer works only with the Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station sold separately
- Connectivity specifications - Wireless connection (radio) between Smart Anemometer and main indoor module of the station: long range 100 m / 330 ft (without obstacles)
- Power - Smart Anemometer powered by 4 AA batteries (up to 2 years autonomy)
- Pack content
- 1 Smart Anemometer
- 4 AA batteries