Davis Vantage Vue - Wireless 6250
WE HAVE THIS IN STOCK ----- ( updated 5th Jan 2021) An exceptional station for home weather observers, the Vantage Vue offers the reliability of Davis products at a price more suited for the enthusiast. This system provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system.
WE HAVE THIS IN STOCK ----- ( updated 5th Jan 2021)
An exceptional station for home weather observers, the Vantage Vue offers the reliability of Davis products at a price more suited for the enthusiast. This system provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system.
Click here for a comparison of the Davis Weather stations
Vantage Vue Console
In addition to displaying current weather conditions and trends, the Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays weather variables over the last 25 days.
1. TIME & DATE - View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset, highs/lows, graphed data point.
2. MOON PHASE - See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
3. FORECAST - Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
4. TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
5. RETRANSMITS - Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
6. BAROMETER – Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
7. VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS - See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
8. RAIN - Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
9. "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
10. WEATHER CENTER - Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
11. USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD - Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
12. GRAPHS - Graph the last 25 hours, 25 days or 25 months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
13. "THIS TIME YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
14 ALARMS - Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
15. WIND SPEED - See wind speed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays wind speed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite
The fully-integrated, rugged sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give—freezing winters, springtime thunderstorms, blistering summer sun and brisk autumn winds. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on your roof.
1. WIRELESS - Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
2. RAIN COLLECTOR - Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2mm resolution.
3. ANEMOMETER - Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 3 km/h and as high as 241 km/h.
4. WEATHER PROOF COVER - Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
5. RADIATION SHIELD - Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
6. TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY - Provides outside temperature readings from -40°C to 65°C. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
7. EASY INSTALLATION - Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit.
8. WIND DIRECTION - Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
9. SOLAR PANEL - Energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
10. BUBBLE LEVEL - Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Get More From Your Station
Use the Vantage Vue with Davis WeatherLink Live
- WeatherLink Live collects your outdoor sensor weather data and then relays that data to the Davis' website, via your WiFi system or the supplied Ethernet cable. Once online, your data can be accessed via the website or from your android and or iOS smart device.